Friday, April 11, 2014

April 6th - First task (Entry #5)

As explained previously, the first task I was assigned is to create a handbook to put on the official website as a guide for school participants for the run. This is is the basic layout of the handbook:

  • Welcoming page (a message from the organiser)
  • History of Terry Fox and his story
  • Basic introduction of this run
  • How to participate 
  • Suggested timeline
  • Key policies & Guidelines 
  • The course of the marathon
I did this very quickly since I need to be responsible for whatever is put out and when it is put out. Here are some screenshots from the handbook I created:

Creating a QR code is extremely simple and convenient for readers, I thought that this is a good way to quickly link readers to a web page instead of entering a link.


0 comments:

Post a Comment