Saturday, October 4, 2014

Source of Inspiration #2 (Entry #22)


Looking at the screenshot of a magazine I took above, I noticed that they are really consistent with the fonts they use, only using two different fonts throughout the magazine, that is what I am planning to do as well. The colour scheme is used throughout the magazine and is really consistent, even the line graph and the pie graphs follow the colour scheme. I realised that all of the images are in black and white, I think they did it to highlight the text, as the text is the most important part of the magazine, the images are just there to support the text. On the bottom left corner, I figured out they are comparing two different sets of data, and the one that is more important is in green, they added green to inform the audience which the 'winning number' is. Finally, contrast is included as the words stand out in the background. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment