Sunday, February 8, 2015

Survey and results for PP Product (Business report) (Entry #34)

In order to judge if I followed my criteria effectively, I created a survey to send out to some of my peers, along with my business report so that they could also determine whether or not I was successful in terms of the creation of my product. The squares are checkboxes (multiple answers could be chosen) and the circles only allow one answer to be picked. and Here are screenshots of my survey:


Using Google Forms, I sent this survey to 8 of my peers, they all responded quickly and I was able to see the results. I made the format easy to answer (multiple choice) so they don't have to spend too much time typing paragraphs to answer this survey. Here are the results:


Looking at the results, I thought I was actually very successful when creating the product based on my criteria because all my results from the survey states that I range between "4" to "5" as a rate from 1-5, mostly 5, meaning that I was VERY successful in all 4 aspects and criteria. I designed this survey to be easy to read, analysed and organised. I can see that I am most successful for most of the aspects from my criteria (the skills that 100% of the people selected). Overall, I am really happy with the results because they all are placed towards the higher ends, with no specific aspect/skill I need to be aware of, meaning that the quality of my product is very high. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment