Monday, February 9, 2015

Communicating with my supervisor: Ongoing emails (Entry #35)

Throughout the project, it is essential that I keep communication with my supervisor because we need to get together every few weeks to check in on progress. I always meet with another grade 10 student, Nicole who is also on this journey with me. I think that this method of meeting with another student is extremely helpful because we can update each other on how much we both have done. I've chosen to always communicate via email as it is the most convenient and easily accessible for both my supervisor and I. Below is a screenshot of an example email I send to my supervisor:

Along with emailing my supervisor, sometimes there are questions Nicole and I come up with that Ms. Nobert isn't able to answer because she is still relatively new to the personal project. That's why we would often decide to organise a meeting with Mr. Paetzold, who is personal project coordinator. He is very clear about the project and has answers to all questions regarding the personal project. Below is a screenshot of an email asking for a meeting with Mr. Paetzold:




0 comments:

Post a Comment