Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Completing the personal project! (Entry #36)

Wow! I've finally finished my event, business report, event video AND the final project report! I feel amazing because this journey was pretty long I must say, as it lasted for almost one whole year. The personal project was a learning journey that could be described with endless of adjectives, such as unique, fun, interesting and even intimidating and frightening! With the mixed emotions, I feel very accomplished that I finally completed this project which I've been really scared to approach the project and dreading is since I first entered the upper school (in grade 7). However, I thought that I accomplished a lot, especially myself as an IB learner. I actually don't regret anything throughout this project and I hope all my hard work has payed off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment