Sunday, February 8, 2015

My event and product creation (Entry #33)


November 8 is finally over! The day of the run and event could be described with so many adjectives: intense, nerve wrecking, exciting, satisfying and so much more. It was intense and nerve wrecking because I was literally running around the whole time multi-tasking: organising where each person should be doing, guiding them about what to say and how to do the task, taking photos, recording observations, calling for more stock for the hotdogs and buns... and so on. Even though it was intense, it was extremely satisfying because many months of hard work of organisation has payed off since watching that I predicted the exact amount of market demand was extremely pleasing!

Here are some images from the event:


To see a full report about my experience on this day, read my final product - which is a business report made with Adobe InDesign. The professional, modern and visually appealing business report I created is detailed with 24 pages took me a lot of time and effort. I went to a professional printing shop to get it printed on magazine paper. It is now a tangible business report. The printing process took me one whole day because I had to be constantly editing aspects of the report, such as the bleed, slug, font, size, page numbers and so on.

Here are some photos from the printing process:


In addition, I also created a short video using Final Cut Pro to be shown on display during the Personal Project exhibition. Here are some screenshots:



Overall, I thought that this whole process of the personal project was definitely appropriately challenging for me, with a lot of different aspects and skills applied to creating the product and making the event successful. This has been a huge learning experience for me since I've been learning the whole way during the coarse of this project!


0 comments:

Post a Comment