Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 14th - Third meeting with supervisor (Entry #9)

Ms. Nobert, Nicole and I met up yesterday at an ice cream parlour nearby Ms. Nobert's house for our third and final personal project meeting before the summer. It was pretty quick however we discussed a lot of important things for us to remember about this project during the summer:

  • Ms. Nobert recommends both of us to finish the final product before school starts
    • This is a challenge for me since the marathon takes place in November, therefore, in the mean time, I will be attending meetings, completing tasks the committee assigns me... but most of my creation will have to take place after the run
  • Ms. Nobert also suggested Nicole and I to create a shared Google Calendar with each other, where we can track our progress, set goals and check weather or not we are caught up with our schedule

0 comments:

Post a Comment