Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5th - Next steps (Entry #11)

After having my new topic decided, I decided to set some goals for the summer to complete before school starts, this will help me keep on track and I am going to be strict on myself so that I can finish what I told myself I was going to do. Here is a list I wish to complete before school starts:

  • Decide on a method of organising all research
  • The design aspect of the project (designing the report) 
    • Finish the basics of investigating to give myself a better idea of the project
      • Design problem
      • Design brief 
  • The business aspect of the project
    • Find possible suppliers for hotdogs
    • Calculate final cost
    • Determine price through research
    • Estimate demand
    • Brainstorm materials needed
    • Research procedure for making mass amounts of hotdogs 
    • Brainstorm pages for the business report
    • Determine roles of volunteers on hotdog stand
  • Create an action plan

0 comments:

Post a Comment